Skip to main content

Right now.

I really have no idea if I should blog about what is happening to me right now. Well, basically, facebook and twitter friends know what is actually happening, but ofcourse, there is still  part of me that wants to share this to people around the world. (okay, i know im not a very famous blogger but, just give this to me)

We all want a relationship that would last long. Longer than anyone thought of, longer than what we actually thought of and if FOREVER was true, then we'd want our relationship to reach forever. But why is it that when we thought FOREVER is coming to us, everything ends, everything goes wrong? Why does your hopes and dreams need to shatter with a blink of an eye? It's just too painful to see things end.

Right now, I am indeed broken hearted (lol) but it doesn't mean I will be forever. There is pain in me right now that no one else can take away except for that person who broke it. I know, it's not impossible to bring him back, but we'll never know. I made him my everything that's why I am nothing now.
Waking up is the most painful part, when you realize he's not yours anymore, knowing that he can be happy without you, and sleeping? It is hard indeed. Thinking about what happened to him for the whole day, what he did, is he fine, etc. But you have no more right to know because your relationship is over. Sometimes you'd be asking "why did we even break up?" or "what did I do wrong?" It's not that we didn't do anything wrong. There might be some mistakes we did that we never realized resulting to the break up, but at least we should've admitted the mistakes we did and apologized. We are not perfect human beings, remember that.

I dont really know where to start this and when to end this. What I know right now is that I am in pain, I am empty. Hoping everything gets better as time fly. The only thing I could say is that, maybe it's time to turn back to GOD. I know, he has a better plan for me and for him. Maybe now is not our time, or maybe we both are better off this way. We don't know. We'll just have to wait. Let the wounds we did to each other heal, be free to do what we both want to do without having restrictions. If he is the one for me, we'll always meet in the end. I know something better's going to come our way. Whatever it is, I know it will be worth the wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a