Skip to main content

Understanding


We all want to be understood by the people we expect to understand us most. Our parents, our friends, those people who are really close to us, we all want them to understand the things we do, we say and we want. But what if these people are the ones who do not understand us?

My mom had always knew what I am able to do, where I am best at and what I wanted to do. Yes, she knows everything I want.  And my mom knows that I want to be an artist, or something that's related to media: maybe a Film Director, and Actress, a singer, composer, whatever, but i at least want to be someone involved in the field of arts. I know my mom knows I do well whenever I'm involved in these things, it is well known to everyone around me, and yes, some people would say that I would succeed in these fields., yet my mom had always just smiled whenever people says things like that and tell them I would be a doctor.

I know it was a mistake taking MedTech in the first place, if I really have no plans of pursuing Medicine, but that's something my parents does not understand. I told them early, that I wanted to shift to Mass Communication, but they did not allow me.  Now, I am having a hard time with my subjects, subjects that I am really not interested in: Science. I'd rather take English subjects or Foreign Language. To get away from the stress. I love to watch movies, listen to music, blog, go online to keep updated of those people I follow on twitter or read articles from Facebook. Im so much into KPOP, yes, and I think that's where my love for the entertainment industry grew. I wanted to become an artist, so I am more into acting, singing, dancing, this is why I have so many movies, songs and music videos, in my laptop. But then everytime I am watching or doing stuff related to this, my mom would always scold me, and tell me that what Im doing would do me no good. I know, because  it is not related to what I am taking right now, but can't they understand that what they want me to do is not what I want to do? I know, my mom knows this well, cause she had always reminded us that she knows everything about us, and I've been telling her what I want. But why can't they just let me be? My brother had 3 courses before he graduated: Music, Marine Engineering and HRM. yet my parents just let him be. But why can't they let me do the thing I want? If I shift to mass communication, I know I will do better than having a grade of 3.0 in my Chemistry subject.

I want them to understand that I do not like what I am doing and that I want to be someone else, someone I want myself to be. Is it very hard to understand? Other parents understand their children and let them do what they want, I am not letting my parents do anything I want like going to parties, or go to different places everyday,  I just want them to understand the future I want for myself. But they just cant

Is it just because they really dont understand or they just dont want to understand me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a