Skip to main content

Friendship: Who's real?

I have always loved everyone around me. I treat everyone as my friend, some the closest, some, the best. But then there is always something that makes me sad having so much people too close with me: THEY LEAVE ME.

I remember having a friend whom I always thought to be someone close to me. I remember often going to her house, to teach her play the guitar, or sometimes go to some church activities, we practiced singing and dancing together, even her parents know me. I became close to her that I treat like my own sister. But as we grew up, she began to go away from me. Further and further, till I can't reach her anymore, and seems like she has changed into another person. Until there came a time I became bitter of her and, I must admit, I said things that were not good about her. I hate people who leaves. I am a Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese Drama lover, and I have watched a lot of dramas with so many goodbyes, and I should say that I become too emotional about it, it seems like, I can't take pain too much, and that I can't bare with people leaving, that I cry even when it's just a show. Maybe I have a fear of being left behind by the people I love and those I treasure a lot.

There were so many people who's done the same thing with me, and only a few were left. People would only remember me when they need me, or they would greet me if they pass by me. How painful could that be, to be just "someone" to the people you shared a lot of things with, with people whom you cried your heart to, and those who did the same with you. How painful is it to see the person who once made you feel like you are someone he/she can rely on, and that you are very close and good friends, leave you slowly? I just can't imagine why these people keep going away from me when I know nothing that I made to make them do that to me. Is ist just me, who gives too much affection to those people, or is it them who can't see the things I do for them? Why do people easily forget me when I don't forget about them at all. I even pretend to not remember them sometimes, just to see if they still care whether I care about them or not, and it turned out like they don't care about me anymore, and seems like I was just someone they used to know, someone they used to go with sometime in their lives, someone whom they can have as a companion for the mean time then leave because they don't need me anymore.

Why do I always have to be left behind by the people I really care about, and be just a part of their memory, which only I can remember? Or am I destined to always be left behind?
But I still thank those people who have forgotten about me. Thanks to you, I learned that I should not be too attached and casually meet with people if I have to. Thanks to you, I was able to see  the real people who won't leave me. Because of all of you, I learned that people change, and that the time you spent together and have been together should not be the only basis to a real friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a