Skip to main content

A Love So Beautiful Short Drama Review


Hello!

I haven't updated for so long that I really don't know what to write on this review that I have, but I will be doing my best to make a, somehow, good review about this drama.


 ALSB has been a hot topic in the PH, where most of my friends in my social media accounts were talking about Hu Yi Tian (Protagonist in the drama). I have heard about the drama way back last year but didn't get the time to watch it then because of school, so I had to postpone my drama binge-ing until this summer. I have actually already watched a few but I feel like sharing my thought on this drama first because it's the most recent I've watched and ideas in my mind are still fresh. So, shall we start?




The first time I heard about the drama, I already had the feeling that the story line, is somehow patterned with 'It Started With a Kiss' where the boy is a genius and the girl is not. I did not expect much from the drama since I basically know the story line (mostly because I have seen trailers and other clips even before watching the drama.) Watching first few episodes of the drama was, actually, a little boring for me, maybe because I have watched a lot of familiar dramas, but I didn't want to lose the fire I have in watching, so I continued watching until the episodes become more exciting.

First up, let's talk about the plot of the story:

As what I have mentioned, the story line is somewhat in lined with 'Itazura na Kiss,' a Japanese Manga which was adapted live actions by Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. The story is about Chen XiaoXi, a dumb, jolly and happy-go-lucky girl who is inlove with a genius, introvert, Jiang Chen. She finds ways to show Jiang Chen her feelings until Jiang Chen finally fell in love with her too. Due to their differences in character and misunderstanding, they had to break up while in college but later on got reunited in the end.

What I find really good about this drama are:


1. XiaoXi and Jiang Chen's Chemistry

         
- it's just so cute to see a tiny girl and a gigantic guy being paired up. I mean, how cuter will it even get, right? I like how Jiang Chen really looks like a 'knight in shining armor' for Xiaoxi; not to mention that Jiang Chen (Hu Yi Tian) is really such a charming guy. They both had good chemistry for the drama, even I, sometimes hope they were a real couple.

2. JingXiao and Lu Yang's love story

  
- who wouldn't fall in love with these two? I really love how their love story has also evolved. From being friends to finally being lovers. The sacrifices Lu Yang did for JingXiao is really not that easy to ignore. Even if I was JingXiao, I shall fall in love with Lu Yang too!


3. Wu Bosong's persistence

    
- I know, a lot of people who has watched this drama, hoped Wu Bosong will find the girl for him. Being in love with a single person for so many years but ends up being rejected still, is probably one worse thing someone can experience, but, Yes, Wu Bosong was rejected. Every little things he has done could've made any woman fall for him. Him, being broken hearted in this drama breaks my heart too. Just where can we find a Wu Bosong in this world filled with unkind people? 


I love the little twists this drama has. The epilogues and the story line itself. Though, it was a drama very predictable for me, but I would still give this drama a 8/10! Very much realistic and cute, I'd say. It probably might have caught everyone's attention because of Hu Yi Tian, mostly, but it's something predictable but not. It's something that you might find not so well but is so well made! I just couldn't find the right words to explain this drama but it's a good watch! 


So, here goes my short drama review. Until the next one! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

Angels' Last Mission: Love Drama Review

And so, I'm back with new drama review! I actually finished 5 dramas with my 3 week vacation, which kinda slow compared to my past years of watching Asian Dramas coz. Anyway, let me go ahead and share with you guys a drama that caught my heart unknowingly~ ♥ So, let's start! I don't know how many people were actually hooked with Angel's Last Mission: Love, but all I can say is that it is one great drama. The plot, the characters, the unexpected story-line and twists of the drama is just really well done, even the OST is fantastic!!! First off, let us talk about it's plot and story line.  The drama revolves around the life of a ballerina, Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), who was involved in an accident which resulted to her blindness. Because of this, she became emotionally detached with everyone and everything, including doing ballet. Mean while, an angel named Kim Dan (Kim Myungsoo/L) was on his last mission: to make Yeon Seo fall in love, before he finally go