Skip to main content

No Mercy Insights

I know it's kinda late to this now, but I don't think I can keep my mouth shut on this. 'No Mercy' is the only and will be the only survival show I'll watch so please, I hope you won't criticize me. I've been reading comments about the show and sadly people are hating on the Company and some of the members of the new group. I actually find the group really interesting, most interesting next to Super Junior and Infinite (for me) and I just can't stand other fans/people bad-mouthing the boys. Let me tell you guys what I actually think about this. 

Let's start of with what I actually think about the show. 

1. "No Mercy" - I think they just made it the title so there will be "power" in the show. I mean, it was just used to catch people's attention but guys, to tell you honestly, there are SOOOOOO merciful. Think about this, the eliminated boys in the group remained as "trainees" yep, they are trainees. They might not debuted, but there will come a day that they will. So, please, let us not hate on the company for eliminating them. 

2. When the show decided to add I.M in the group, I felt disappointed but happy at the same time. I know it was not right for them to add another person half-way of the program, but damn, guys, I'll have to admit that I.M is really talented when it comes to his craft. It felt unfair for him to be there, actually, but if you were a company owner, wanting to debut the best guys in town, I don't think you'll let go of the chance of debuting a good artist. I think the company just can't afford to lose an a good artist and let him debut somewhere else, right?

3. The way they eliminated the boys was really not fair. I think they shouldn't have made the team that lost a battle to lose a member. They should've made it fair and square. Remember the second battle when Minkyung and Sooyu had to partner and do a performance together? I really think Sooyu should've wont over that performance, really. I am not hating on Minkyung, but I prefer Sooyu's voice more, actually. And when Kwangji made way for Yoonho in their performance? Kwangji really had potential. But they eliminated them, I dont know if you guys would agree with me but this is really not just fair. 

Now lets go the members.

1. Jooheon. I have nothing to say about this guy. He nailed everything. I never doubted that Jooheon won't make it. It really feels like he was made for this and I am really glad that he debuted. 

2. Kwangji. I really feel sorry that he got eliminated on the second mission. He was so kind and had potential, really. I think I prefer his rapping skills more than that on Yoonho, but Yoonho's got his own charm. I just really wish he stayed longer. 

3. Yoonho. I love how pure this kid was. He never lost hope, he did his best. Two thumbs up for the rapping skills he was able to improved. In my own opinion, he actually don't really have what it takes to be there, yet. He still has a lot to learn, but it ain't over for him yet! He's just training but I know he'll be back! Fighting, Yoonho! ♥

4. Shownu. I also never doubted Shownu's talent. Even tho I already knew who was gonna win, as from what I have watched, I really think Shownu deserves to debut. He is one of the most talented for me, really. 

5. Wonho. Everyone might think that Wonho is just about the abs and the good body, bu I believe that Wonho is one of the most talented in the group. I admired his leadership skills but I loved his soft side the most. I remember him crying so much when Minkyung got eliminated, and it just melted my heart. You say he does not deserve to be there, but I think he really has a thing for singing and dancing. You just need to appreciate it more. 

6. #Gun. Oh, #Gun, I really admired him especially when he composed a rap about his family. It touched me so deeply and it made me fall in love with him that moment. He has the skills, I can say, but I think the reason why they didn't let him debut was that they didn't need another 'Jooheon' in the group. I think he is trying to rap like Jooheon's style. You won't want to hear the same style of rapping in a song, right? I believe that Starship has a lot instore for him, we just have to wait. (Tho i miss #gun so much :( )

7. Minkyung. I am not hating on Minkyung, please don't get e wrong but I really don't like the style of his singing. Yes, he knows how to hit notes, but hitting notes is not what it is about, it's also about voice quality and for me, Minkyung does not qualify. Maybe just yet, i don't know. But I love how Minkyung always smile and keep a bright and positive look. He looked more like the maknae that way. I still hope for the best for him tho!

8. Minhyuk. People hating on Minhyuk saying he's jsut there because he's handsome or what should stop. He actually deserves to be there. he may not be the best vocal but he has the voice and the skills. He just needs more improvement but I know, Monsta X will not me Monsta X without him.

9. Hyungwon. People also criticize Hyungwon saying he's only there because he's good looking, but seriously? Which group does not need an eye-catcher? These days, pure talent isn't what's only needed. I personally love Hyungwon's voice and if you listen to the way he sings carefully, you'll know what I mean. 

10. Kihyun. Same with Shownu and Jooheon, I never doubted his abilities. He really out stand the from the other vocals. He deserves this. 

11. Seokwon. This little guy. I really hoped that he made it. The same feeling I have for #Gun. I really hoped they made it, but if starship's planning on releasing another boy group, it would be good if Seokwon and #Gun will be there, right? Im hoping for the best for you! 

12. Yoosu. I really loved the voice quality of Yoosu, actually. He actually nailed the low pitch on the first mission and nailed the high pitch on the second mission and i still don't know why he got eliminated! He's one of the guys I want to be back so bad. I believe there will be a good chance for him. He has what it takes!

Lastly,
13. Chankyun/ I.M. It might have been disappointing that he entered the show late, but i am glad they gave him the chance. I can't imagine Monsta X without this boy. He's really good at his craft. Not to compare, but I really prefer his rapping more than #Gun's. The huskiness and low-pitched voice of I.M always nails it. And thou people are hating on him, saying that he was surely to debut that's why he was allowed to enter the show late, even so, he was able to prove that he deserves it, right? I think it was just a right thing to do. A group needs a variety of voices and if #Gun was the one chosen and not Changkyun, don't you think it will get a little messy when they perform? If I were the PD of the show, I am definitely doing the same thing. I'm hoping people will give love to him more. ♥

What's done has been done. We should just accept these people. If you don't I don't think there is a reason for you to stay in the fandom. I believe there will be more opportunities for the boys got eliminated and there will be more obstacles for Monsta X to overcome. All they need right now is a strong and firm fandom that will always protect and support the 7 of them. Not only 1 or 2 or 3 but ALL. Im hoping we could all be one for them, Monbebes! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

Angels' Last Mission: Love Drama Review

And so, I'm back with new drama review! I actually finished 5 dramas with my 3 week vacation, which kinda slow compared to my past years of watching Asian Dramas coz. Anyway, let me go ahead and share with you guys a drama that caught my heart unknowingly~ ♥ So, let's start! I don't know how many people were actually hooked with Angel's Last Mission: Love, but all I can say is that it is one great drama. The plot, the characters, the unexpected story-line and twists of the drama is just really well done, even the OST is fantastic!!! First off, let us talk about it's plot and story line.  The drama revolves around the life of a ballerina, Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), who was involved in an accident which resulted to her blindness. Because of this, she became emotionally detached with everyone and everything, including doing ballet. Mean while, an angel named Kim Dan (Kim Myungsoo/L) was on his last mission: to make Yeon Seo fall in love, before he finally go