Skip to main content

#ThankYouSuperJunior

Okay, I know that this is so much of my fan-girling life, but let me write about it. It's my personal blog anyway soo... 

First, let me tell you guys how I knew about this amazing KPop group called Super Junior.
It was end of 2009 when I first hear their song, Sorry Sorry because of a project in Music. My korean classmates formed their group and danced Kpop dances and that's when everything started. 
I became an ELF and knew more and more about this group. To cut the long story short, I can say Super Junior made a big impact in my life, seriously. They are and will be the best boy group for me. And even though it has been 10 years since they debuted, I never, not even once, saw them lacking in anything. They are one of the most talented group there is and I believe that this band has already made history. They are one of the pillars that made Kpop industry rise. 

This group has made and formed me into what kind of person I am today. I learned to become friendly and to be kind to everyone. My standards in a man became too exceptional I can't even imagine someone as perfect as Super Junior. I learned to continue no matter what happens, just like how they remained standing after so many scandals. I learned to wish other people happiness when they leave, just how they wished for the other members who left. I learned that it does not matter if they are in the same company or is working together, but brotherhood ans friendship is always first. Through them I became happy in my own way, that I just need to love what I do to be really happy, to thank people for their kindness and love just how they thank us, fans. This group taught me a lot and that I will bring with me forever. And even though we are in different places, with different time and of different race, I feel one with them. 

They inspire me so much as they awoken my love for performing. And them existing, I thank God. For giving us such people to love and to look up to. And no matter how "impossible" it would seem, I will do my best to be an artist and one day, if I am blessed enough, I would perform on the same stage with these people. Thank you, Super Junior, for being my inspiration for almost 7 years, for being my source of happiness, for being my "Oppas," for being my shelter and family. Words are never enough to express my love for you. You are forever my love, my heroes. Continue inspiring others and continue being the best sunbaes there is. 

Loving you always and forever, 
an Ever Lasting Friend ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito Ōno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a