Skip to main content

One thing I learned from riding the LRT

So let me share to you what happened to me today while I was on my way to school. I think  it was between V.Mapa and Pureza station (train stations in the PH) when the train suddenly stopped, creating a "very little" fuss and shock inside the train. You see, the train is really filled with people especially in the morning since a lot of students are going to Manila where most of the universities are, so I really have no chance of being able to hold onto the safety hand rails. As the train suddenly stopped, I thought, "God. I'm not holding on anything, I'm falling on all the people who are beside me." To my surprise, a guy who's standing not so behind me caught my arm and pulled me so I wont fall down. Immediately, I said thank you as he smiled at me.

Okay, let me get this straight, I am not attracted to the guy, but to his kindness alone. Please do not misjudge me. Thank you.

A few minutes later, I said "Thank You" again and he smiled at me again. I never thought there were still guys who are like that. I mean, we do not know each other and he helped me that much. Yes, it was a big deal for me because not all guys would do the same.
So, while the train was slowly going, I was thinking... and thought about life..

I realized that there will always be things that will make us fall, sometimes it would hurt so much, physically, emotionally that we can't get back to track. But you know, no matter how much we struggle on falling down, there will be people who help us. Yes, there will be people who will help you, there are people who are willing to reach their hands to you so you could get up. We just need to give them some appreciation and credit. Do not forget to be thankful always to the people who do good to you. It just feels great to find someone who's willing to pick you up when you fall down. I hope I get to meet more kind people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito Ōno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a