Skip to main content

Real friend, best friend.

I had so many friends whom I thought was "real". I considered a lot of friends the "best" ones,  but the sad part is.. they never really stayed. Just when you thought that everything is doing good and that you're having the best time of your life with them, there will come a time when you'll know who the real ones are and I can say.. I actually got one.

YES, ONE. One person who had always been patient with me, that person who always had to put up with me no matter how annoying I was, that person who would tell me things that would actually open my eyes to reality and I hated that, that one person who would always help me put my sht back together when I'm all broken.

I hated how reality actually ruins everything I wanted to happen, I hated how reality becomes so real that I had to get hurt, I hated how painful reality is and as far as everyone knows how painful it is, there goes my friend who would still tell me about those chances of facing them without considering how I feel. But only a real friend does that, I guess.

A real friend won't blind you with lies, she would open your eyes to the truth. No matter how painful it would be, she still would because she'd rather see you suffer now, than see you suffer for the rest of your life. A real friend would remind you of the right things to do, not lead you to something that would make things wrong. A real friend would rather make you feel real miserable of truth than make you feel the goodness of lies.

I guess she's my real "other half." Some people call it a "Soul mate," but all I know is that she's one person I can't live without. She's one person I can hate and love at the same time. She's that person who believes in me but also discourages me. Through ups and downs, we've been together. We shared a lot of heartaches and joys, laughter and tears, excitement and disappointments. She's my bestfriend.

I thank God He gave me a friend like her. Someone I could always rely on, someone who'll always be there for me no matter what. Someone who would always try to understand me even when I don't even understand myself. She was one of the REAL things in life I will never exchange for anything. And today, she celebrates her birth, I thank God He created her. I thank God for creating such a wonderful and awesome woman. I thank God for He gave me the bestest friend anyone could ever have!

Eun, I love you so much! I hope this would make your day happy. Happy birthday! :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito Ōno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a