Skip to main content

Tired but not giving up

Getting tired is one of human's weaknesses. We all get tired, physically, mentally, even emotionally. We get tired of doing the same things, we get tired of thinking about so many things, we get tired of feeling the same things and sometimes the best way to keep ourselves from getting tired is to rest. The easiest way to finally get away from all the stress these weaknesses gives you, the fastest way to find peace in your mind, body and soul.

As a human being, I do get tired a lot. Often would I want to just rest when I get home, often would I just want to lie down my bed, close my eyes and forget about everything that happens around me. Sometimes, I'd even want to fall into a deep sleep and just wake up when I feel like it. Unfortunately, I'll have to wake up everytime because there are things that I needed to do, to finish.

It's way so sad when people actually get tired, especially when they're getting tired of loving you, getting tired of feeling something for you, tired of you and the only thing you can do is wait for them fall out of their feelings for you and watch them leave. You can't control them, not their minds, not their hearts, only yours. You try to get rid of every single feelings you have, you try to forget every memory made, you try to get them out of your life, and that's the most painful part. But what can we do when getting tired is part of life? Can we blame people for getting tired of feeling? or gettin tired of us? No. It's our nature and we have to face that fact. And you get tired too. You get tired of feeling the pain, you get tired of loving them because they just won't love you back anymore, you get tired of waitin for unanswered questions in your mind and all you want to do is to just STOP. Is stopping really something you should do? Must it be something I should do? Must I just give eveything up?

My friend recent;y posted a link on my facabook wall about a blogpost of a famous tumblr blogger here in the Philippines and he said something about "taking a rest."

"Kapag sobrang pagod ka na. Tandaan mo na pwede ka namang magpahinga. Pero wag kang susuko. "
("When you're too tired, remember that you can rest but do not give up.")

He also added, "Malaki ang nagagawa ng wagas na pagmamahal."
("True love can do a lot of things.")

This gave me hope, hope that one day, maybe, just maybe, my love would change how things are right now, and that one day, all this waiting would turn into something good, something I've always wanted. I don't even know what I'm believing anymore when all those words actually makes sense. Maybe, I just really need to take some rest, focus on the things that are more important for me right now and let God surprise me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a