Skip to main content

SS5 Manila, Here I Come!

Hello, Bloggers! It's been a long time since I updated my blog, right? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really sorry. I didn't have so much time and I got so many things in mind to share and can't choose anything from them to blog. lol
But today, there is something I really, really want to share, and it is on of the happiest day of my life (the upcoming one on October 24th, is one of them too!)

After a long wait, finally, Super Junior is Back for their Super Show 5 Concert. They've been to South America and other parts of Asia and now, their next stop? PHILIPPINES! PH ELFs, are you ready?
A lot of us are really waiting for their return, specially those who have been SJ Fans since they started.


For others, it will be their 3rd or 2nd time, and for the others, it will be their 1st time. And for the 1st timers, YES! I am included in them. Because my parents wont allow me to go to such concerts and are afraid of stampedes and stuff. But, I surely will come this time. I have been waiting for the boys' return for more than a year, and here they come. Though our dear leader, Leeteuk and our Melody, Yesung won't e with us, and hoping that Heenim will be able to join the most awaited concert by ELFs here in the Philippines. 

But ofcourse, we are still hoping for the best. Praying that Heenim will be able to join the others, in replace of Leeteuk and Yesung, while they're gone. 

And Yesterday...
I GOT MY TICKET!
I remember when I was trying to purchase the ticket, patiently waiting in line, then my turn came. I was really nervous, crossing my fingers, praying that there will still be a UB ticket still available. As the lady scrolled it down, looking for seats still available, all I can see was. "SOLD OUT" and it made me tear up a little, thinking there was no more ticket left for me, UNTIL, *tadaa!* there were 2 more places, 419 and 419, immediately, I chose a seat, a bit close to the stage. Though I'll only e at the Upper Box Part of the whole arena. As the lady printed my ticket, I smiled, almost gonna cry, ""At last! my SS5 Ticket!"" and the lady saw me and sh seemed like laughing at my face. lol I was thinking, "was my reaction too OA?" but then as my hands received the ticket, my heart pounded so hard, and feels like it wanted to burst! "So this is how it feels" I say to myself.  I was really happy then. 

It is my first Super Show and so I am really excited. Well, it's always like this for the first timers, and I think I'm really going to cry. Longing for these boys for so many years, patiently watching their performances on the internet, watching fan cams, spazzing photos, finally, I can see them right before my eyes. A dream come true isn't? Barely thinking about it makes me  want to cry. 

Can't wait for October 24, 2013 to come! :"> Meeting ELFs, making new friends and watching the boys I always dreamed of, perform right in front of my eyes. Indeed, a very memorable day. See, ELFs! See you, SUPER JUNIOR : Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Henry, Zhoumi and hopefully, Heechul. Though Leeteuk, Yesung, Kibum and Hangeng won't be there, we are still hoping for the next Super Show with complete members! <3 p="">


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito Ōno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a