Skip to main content

New Year, New Life!

Hello! I'm still alive and kicking! Yes. You thought Im dead? lol kiddin'. Haven't been updating my blog for so long and a lot of things had already happened. And of course, it's all about me this time :)

It's a new school year, and I'm on my second year now. (yey!) I've taken another step towards my dreams. This semester is a bit hard for me because of my very hectic schedule. Everyday my class would start at 7 and end by 5. And there is a day that I don't have breaks at all. In short, I have class from 7AM-1PM and it is very tiring. :( But I can't do anything about it, I need to comply to my schedule and attend my classes, if not, I will be late in taking my subjects and might not graduate on time. Why?

Because I wasn't able to take Chem121 because there were no more slots for the subject when I enrolled. So, I will have to take it either last school year's summer or this semester. And since I wasn't able to take summer classes last time, I am taking it right now. It is my major subject, so I can't not attend to it and need to focus on it. Together with another major subject, Zoology, and "Feeling Major" subjects. lol Because of adding Chemistry in my subjects to complete my units, there are a lot of conflicts with my other fixed schedule so I had to add and drop the same subjects, and have them in a different schedule with my block's original schedule, resulting to a no-rest day, everyday. T.T

Because of my schedule, I become really tired when I get home that I fall asleep as soon as I lie on my bed and would wake up at around 9 or 10 PM. Only then will I eat, wash the dishes, take a bath and do my homework, And so, I stay up so late that I lack sleep everyday. Imagine, you already lack sleep which means you lack energy, and that energy will all be used up for the whole day activity, leaving no more for you to spend when you get home. Thanks to my mom who gives me consideration, everytime.

Looking haggard, right? lol
Let's get our of the stressing part of the story and go to one thing I am really waiting for: SUPER SHOW 5. My best friend, Ashley and I are big fans of Super Junior, and so we are both trying to save money for the concert, which both of us is hoping to attend for the first time. Though there are still no final announcement when the concert will be, both of us are looking forward to it. Also, Ms. Happee Sy tweeted about a concert at The Big Dome with SHINee and EXO-K Participating. When we (ashley and I) read this, we had a sudden pain on our hearts. "SJ will have SS5 maybe on october. SHINee's on September. WHAT TO DO?" I really don't know what to do.I like both SJ and SHINee and EXO but but.. T.T I am not sure if I can have enough money for both Concerts. I'm not even sure If I can go to SS5 since my mom won't allow me, though I've already told my dad about it.

Anyway,I really wish I can go to both of the concerts, even if I just avail the GenAd ticket for SHINee and EXO's concert. :c
To those who will be able to come to both concerts, God bless! And please give us good updates (if ever I wont be able to come, But I really try XD)

Oh, I will also be updating about a new drama I've watched soon! Be ready, guys! :D
GOD BLESS EVERYONE :>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a