Skip to main content

God's way...

God really moves in mysterious ways. We may not be able to see it, but we will always see the results. and that is one thing that I want to testify to you, guys.

For the past year, there had been a lot of hardships that came to our family. There came when my sister got sick and needed continuous medicine that causes almost a thousand, both my brother and I are in college, him in 4th year and i was in 1st year, our family got involved in a car accident and we find it hard to look for our financial needs since all of those things came. But I really thank God for He is so Good to give us the things we need just in time, and provide the things we need without any worry. You know, we are not very rich so I do not expect ot get everything I wanted, but I grew up praying for the thins I want to have and you know what? God never failed me. He gives me these things on the right time!

To tell you honestly, for this school year (2013-2014), I was not supposed to enroll because we have finished all our savings for my sister's medicine and both my bother and I's tuition fees last school year. But God is really good. He used people to help us survive this test and right now, I am already enrolled. I  am also so happy that I am in a block section. You see, last semester, I wasn't able to enroll on our enrollment date and so I had no more slot left for the subjects, so I was like an irregular student and wasnt even able to have a slot for my major subject. Thankfully, this semester, I was able to be in a block section, and have my major subject enrolled. Thank you to the people whom God used for me to be able to enroll even if it wasn't our enrollment day and was able to be in a block section, now I dont have to worry.

I'll end it up with something that my dad has preached, i just really dont remember when, but I remember everything he said, "Do not worry about tomorrow for God has everything planned."
We should not worry, but we should PRAY more. For God has the right plan for you, and fr your life You just have to be patient and to trust in Him. He will always give you your needs, that's no doubt. Learn to trust in Him and surely you will know, He will never fail you. I hope you got inspired in this little testimony I have. God bless! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a