Skip to main content

Queen In Hyun's Man

Hello! I'm here again for another drama "review" :)) So, I just finished watching Queen In Hyun's Man or commonly known as Queen and I in the Philippines. After learning that the story is somewhat the same with Rooftop Prince, I decided to watch and see how this drama goes.





The drama was aired in tvN from April 18 to June 7, 2012 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 23:00 for 16 episodes. Starred by the beautiful Yoon In Na and Ji Hyun Woo, a story of love between 2 people from different time. Kim Bong Do (Kim Hyun Woo) from the Joseon Dynasty, a noble-scholar and was the only descendant of his family after being massacred by conspiracy, travels 300 years to the future, through the help of a talisman given to him by a Gisaeng, and meets Choi Hui Jin (Yoon In Na), an aspiring actress who haves her big break after being chosen for the role of Queen In Hyun in a new drama, "New Jang Heebin." 
Through the talisman, Kim Bong Do was able to save his life many times, and was able to change the history. having only Hui Jin to trust, He wuold always look for her and ask for her help resulting for Hui Jin to fall in love with him, and so does he. After pretending to die after exposing Prime minister Min Am's plan of killing the Queen, he used the talisman to return in the future and live like a normal person. But just when his relationship with Hui Jin was getting better, the talisman suddenly loses its power and he returned to his own time and can never return. Kim Bong Do wrote a letter for Hui Jin hoping that she will be able to read it, but he hopes that she will never learn for who it was for for he knows that she will eventually lose all of her memories of him after burning the talisman. Hui Jin then lost all her memory of Kim Bong Do leaving Kim Bong Do to have all the memories. Just them Kim Bong Do was discovered by the ministers and had him arrested. Mean while, after losing all her memories, Hui Jin is now successful. And now she is currently doing a project about the history of a newly discovered letter of Kim Bong Do to his lover which was suspected to be for Queen In Hyun. As Kim Bong Do was in prison, he remembered the promise he made with the king that he will never show up ever again, so he decided to kill himself using the necktie Hui Jin gave him. Just when he was attempting to finish his life, Hui Jin on the other hand was experiencing deep sadness which she doesn't know why. She then remembered a phone number and tried dialing it. Still so confused why she was releasing too much tears, she left her phone and went to the studio to watch the documentary she was doing and watched the raw videos. She then remembered everything about Kim Bong Do and their love. Then, Kim Bong Do appears infront of her, out of nowhere. And they lived happily ever after.

I guess I'll let you watch the drama for you to know the missing pieces of this story and the mystery behind. This is a really good drama. A really really good drama. Compared to Rooftop Prince, this drama had so much mystery behind it. And I am putting this 2nd to my list after Secret Garden. Yes, I remember putting Rooftop Prince as the 2nd on my list, but I put this one. The twist in this story is was different that in Rooftop Prince. Though people might think that this drama is a "copy cat" I guess you need to watch this first. ^^

And there is also something good about this drama. Just after the drama finished, the main character, Ji Hyun Woo confessed his feelings for Yoon In Na in a press conference. 

You can watch his confession here: 


And Yoon In Na's Response:


I am really happy that this couple ended up together. And I really hope that they would last forever. They are really compatible with each other. :">
I highly recommend this drama~ <3 p="">
Thumbs up to the writers, actors and all the staff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a