Skip to main content

Recently..

I have been so busy over a lot of things recently that I haven't even updated my blog for months. I've been busy at school, at home and at church. Thanks to my dear best friend, Eunice for reminding me to update my blog. :))

There's too much to say about the months I've missed. I guess, since a lot of people view my drama reviews more, I think I shall give a review about the 3 Dramas I watched for the past months: Flower Boy Next Door, Rooftop Prince and Witch Yoo Hee.

Let's start with Witch Yoo Hee. :)

Witch Yoo Hee / Witch Amusement

The was aired way back 2007 in Korea as a Special in SBS. Starring the beautiful Han Ga In and Jae Hee, together with the handsome Kim Jong Hoon, Jeon Hye Bin and Dennis Oh, a half- American actor in Korea.  I'll give you a background of the story but I won't make it too long. The story is about Ma Yoo Hee (Han Ga In) who is a daughter of a rich and powerful businessman. She's in a love circle (cause it's just not between 3 people) between her first love, Jun Ha (Kim Jong Hoon), her friend, Johnny Crooger (Dennis Oh), Chae Moo Ryong (Jae Hee) and his girlfriend Seung Mi (Jeon Hye Bin). I think it's better for you to watch the story so that I won't be a spoiler (if ever you haven't watched the drama.) 2 Thumbs up for this drama~ ;)


Next is one of my favorite drama, Flower Boy Next Door.
K

Starred by Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon,Go Kyung Pyo, Park Soo Jin, Kim Yoon Hye, Mizuta Kuoki, and Kim Seul Gie. Aired on TVN just last January, it was derived from a webtoon by Yoo Hyun Suk with the title "I steal peeks at him everyday"



The story is about a city Rapunzel, Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye), an editor and aspiring writer, who never left her house or even communicated with other people. She lives in an old apartment where Oh Jin Rak (Kim Ji Hoon) and Oh Dong Hoon (Go Kyung Pyo), webtoon artists, lives as well. Everyday, Dok Mi would wake up and steal peeks at a guy, Han Tae Joon (Kim Jung San) who lives in an apartment across hers, using her binoculars. Until Enrique Geum (Yoon Shi Yoon), a game genius who grew up in Spain, went to Korea to be a "cupid" for his first love, Soo Young (Kim Yoon Hye) and his cousin, Han Tae Joon. He then meets Go Dok Mi after seeing her stealing peeks from her window. Oh Jin Rak, who was secretly inlove with Dok Mi for already 3 years, does not want Enrique to bother Dok Mi by letting her go out to world and communicate with people, because he was thinking that it will just irritate her. But she, Dok mi falls in love with Enrique and so does Enrique, leaving Jin Rak broken hearted.

It is not a sad ending for Jin Rak though. So I really want you guys to try to watch this drama. This will really make your mood better, specially Yoon Shi Yoon's character. ^^

Last, is Rooftop Prince! :DD
I really, really, really love this drama!

Starred by JYJ's Park Yoochun, Han Ji Min, Lee Tae Sung and Jeong Yumi, also by the 3 ever handsome boys, Lee Minho (Not Lee Minho in BOF xD), Jung Sukwon, and Choi Wooshik. The story is about the reincarnation of Prince Lee Gak (Park Yoochun) and his right hands, Man Bo, Chi San and Yong Sul, to the 21st century after being chased in investigating the death of her princess. He the falls in a Rooftop owned by Park Ha (Han Ji Min) as he travels around Seoul with Park Ha, He meets Hong Sena, who he thinks, is the reincarnation of his Princess. He tries to get close with her but then she rejects him because she already has a man, Yong Tae Mu, who is the half cousin of Yong Tae Yong, Prince Lee Gak's reincarnation in the 21st century. Since Tae Yong is missing at the moment after an incident in New York, Prince Lee Gak, together with his sidekicks, pretended to be Tae Yong to get close with the princess and at the same time investigate the death of his princess and the sudden disappearance of Tae Yong. Keeping the rooftop as his house, he lives with Park Ha and eventually, Park Ha falls in love with him without him knowing. Then he falls inlove with her too. He then realized that Park Ha was also a reincarnation of his Princess' sister, Boo Young.

I might make this too long so Im stopping here cause I will be a total spoiler since I really love talking about this drama. lol. But, I can say, Secret Garden is still the best Fiction Drama for me (Just my opinion). :)

So there, I hope I gave you some background some good dramas to watch ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a