Skip to main content

Life and Death

For the first time, I was able to experience things that I have never experienced in my entire existence. It was the first time that this kind of tragedy has happened in our whole family. An Accident.

Our whole family was on our way home from Valenzuela to San Juan. February 18, 2012, it was 12 AM and all of us, girls, were sleeping except for my dad who's driving and my brother who was texting. I heard a loud crash and felt a sudden break. And when I opened my eyes, there were already so many people around our car. I looked at my left side and saw a white taxi cab. I got nervous. I thought it was our fault why our car bumped into the taxi cab, then I learned that our back wind shield was completely removed. There was no more glass on it. It was very open that ever person can us from inside. My mom rushed to us and instructed us not to go out of the car. Then my youngest sister woke up and started to cry. My other sister started to complain about hip pains and her head hitting the car door. I didn't really focus whether I was hurt or not. I was more worried about my mom, dad and my brother, who was already outside the car. I then learned that there was this black van who hit our car from the back causing us to hit the taxi which was next to us. And I know, that it has caused all of us a trauma. Then the police called the rescue people and brought us to the hospital to be examined. Only then did I shook,realizing how tragic that was after seeing how distorted that back of our car was. It seems like a few more inches before it reaches all of us who were at the back of the car.

Realizing how dangerous it would've been if the van hit the middle part of the car where all four of us were seated. And if too unfortunate, we could've been killed by the two cars we were in between. It was also amazing how the glass from the wind shield went outside and did not hot our heads from the inside.
It took us almost 5 hours to get home and finish all the transactions between the van driver. Hopefully, all the promises and the things agreed on be accomplished. And finally, we were all able to rest. Though we all have body pains as of today, it was still a good thing that we were all saved from this tragedy. And with that, We give all the Thanks and Honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a