Skip to main content

Dreams vs. Reality

So, I am having a dilemma right now. srsly. I really don't know whether to continue Medical Technology and pursue Medicine or to Shift to either Mass Communication or anything related to Film. What do you think would be the best for me? :/

Since I was a kid, I really wanted to become a doctor. I want to help cure the poor, or even go to Medical Missions. I want to help cure poor people without pay. And I've always thought of that as my Mission when I grow up. As I got older, other than studying, I had so many interests. And the greatest of those interests is Performing. I really love to sing and dance. Especially in front of a lot of people. It seems like, I really love the stage. For me, I feel like I can't live without the stage. Whenever i'm away from it, i keep looking for it. It seems like, on stage, I feel like I'm the happiest person in the world. Happier than those who are getting married, or than those who are having their first born child. Happier than the boys who gets the hand of the girl he likes. Happier than a girl who got a bouquet of flowers from her man. I really feel happy the most when I am performing. :">

So, right now, I am currently having a problem whether to shift or not. I have actually discussed it with my mom a lot of times but not with my dad. :/ Since it was my mom who's with me since I started to have interest in Performing, she knows what I am going through. She's even telling me to shift as early as now so that it won't be hard for me to transfer courses.

The new semester starts on monday, (nov.5, 2012) and I am still not enrolled. It's because I still have no decision whether to shift or not. :/ I mean, it's not an easy decision cause I really don't like to regret anything in the future. So I am really taking time on deciding.

A few days ago, while we were eating lunch, my dad suddenly talked about us and our courses. He then stated about me, shifting. You can actually see that's he's kinda upset. He asked why I need to shift to another course. Am I just wasting money? I was trying to reason out, but I just can't. I can't fin the right words to tell my dad what I really want. A day after the talk, my mom talked to me about this matter again and told me to have a clear and good talk with my dad about this. I told her that it's okay and I will just continue Medical Technology and pursue Medicine. My mom then said, "I don't want you to regret anything in the future." she continued, "Your dad is just disappointed that you are going to shift. He wanted you to have a 'serious' profession. You know, you never disappointed me.." It was the first time I heard that from my mom. :') I always thought I never make my mom proud. *okay, out of topic -___-*

Anyway.. I haven't really talked with my dad until now. What should I do now? Should I still go and shift or should I just pursue medicine? :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a