Skip to main content

To The Beautiful You

Hello! Im back to update this ugly blog. lol :)) So, now, I want to share my views about this new Korean Drama, which is actually, a remake, entitled "To the beautiful you" or "For you in full blossom", widely known as HANA KIMI.♥




Starred by SHINee's Choi Minho, F(x)'s Choi Sulli and Lee Hyun Woo, the story is about Goo Jae Hee (Sulli), a girl who disguised herself as a boy to be with a high jumper, Kang Tae Joon (Minho), who just met an accident and has almost given up on the sport, and persuade him to jump again. She fortunately learns that  Tae Joon is in the same class as hers and will be her roommate. On her stay, she meets a soccer player, who eventually became her bestfriend, Cha Eun Gyeol (Lee Hyun Woo). Not knowing that she is a girl, Eun Gyeol finds himself falling in love with his bestfriend, whom he thought was a "BOY".  He then thinks that he is a gay.Inspite of his wrong idea, he continued to confess his feelings.  As the story goes on, Jae Hee finds herself falling in love with Tae Joon, and Tae Joon, also finds himself falling in love with her. Despite of his feelings, he kept silent for a long time. He kept silent but cared for her so much that he would always protect her and be with her all the time. 

I think, you'll need to watch it, so you can understand the story more. :)) Anyway, So, I really enjoyed this drama. it is very cute! the casts and the scenes. I don't think there is even an episode without a very good part! You will really fall in-love with every episode. <3 p="p">

It's just sad that the drama has already ended airing in Korea just this October 4, 2012. The truth is, I wasn't really that satisfied with the ending. I mean, it was too short! I really wanted it to be longer than the usual number of episodes that is supposed to be aired! T.T And now, I really feel sad that I won't anymore be waiting for a week just to watch the episodes. :( I really hope that SMEnt would decide to make just a Special episode for this cute drama!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie. Junpei Mizobata   as Yoh Komiyama Ito ÅŒno   as Haruna Nagashima Masaki Suda   as Fumiya Tamura Rina Aizawa   as Asami Komiyama Yuki Furukawa   as Yui Asaoka Rei Okamoto  as Makoto Kurihara

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a