Skip to main content

High School Debut Review

My favorite part in the Movie

So, after I finished the movie, I did some research about the movie: it's plot and it's casts. Here is the list of the main casts in the Movie.


Junpei Mizobata as Yoh Komiyama
Ito Ōno as Haruna Nagashima
Masaki Suda as Fumiya Tamura
Rina Aizawa as Asami Komiyama
Yuki Furukawa as Yui Asaoka
Rei Okamoto as Makoto Kurihara



PLOT
The movie is about a high school girl, Haruna Nagashima (Ito Ōno) who wanted to have her high school debut; a high school debut is when you make yourself popular in school. 
From a softball athlete, she changed her style according to fashion books, Mangas and Magazines. Giving up on softball and giving her best to find love in her highschool. 


While on the journey, she meets Yoh Komiyama (junpei Mizobata), a nice looking guy and is admired by girls in and out of school. He hated relationships and girls the most because of being brokenhearted by the first girl he loved who distrusted him because of a "third party."


They were, coincidentally studying in the same school, resulting her to ask him to be her coach in love. And so he did with a condition: She should not fall in love with him. And so Haruna became friends with Yoh's sister, Asami Komiyama (Rina Aizawa). Yoh taught her how to dress up, though it was very hard to look for clothes that would fit her, taught her what to do when she's in a date. She had a small crush on Yoh's friend, Fumiya Tamura (Masaki Suda) after their "date" that was planned by Yoh. But got brokenhearted after seeing Asami and Fumiya kiss. But this didn't made her give up on love and continued to make Yoh as her love coach. Because of this, Yoh began to receive confession letters from girls who are jealous of Haruna being around him everyday. And the small matters made Haruna fall secretly inlove with Yoh. 


When Haruna was about to confess her love for Yoh, she meets his Ex-girlfriend, Makoto Kirihara (Rei Okamoto) who wanted to go back to Yoh. After learning that Haruna is an acquaintance of Yoh, she gives Haruna a letter to give to Yoh which states that she wanted to meet Yoh on Christmas Eve. 
being so depressed, Haruna did not talk to Yoh for days which resulted to a FAKE date for Haruna and Yui Asaoka (Yuki Furukawa) - Yoh's close friend- for him to prove that Yoh likes Haruna. He acted that he likes Haruna and tried to kiss her. Yoh suddenly appears and stops the kiss then asked Haruna to go on a "date" with him on Christmas Day because he still have some "Lesson" to teach her. 


O Christmas Day, they went on a date, and after all the fun, Haruna decided to give the letter to Yoh and told him to go and meet Makoto. But before leaving, she told him that she loves him and that's why she's letting him go because she knows it won't work. While running away, thoughts of Yoh leaving her filled her mind which made her decided to go back and tell Yoh how much she loves him and not to leave her. Going back to the place where they first met and on the same way, she saw Yoh, right in front her eyes. And there,  Yoh said what he needed to say. (the picture above). And they finally started a real date. 




Review
So, I can say that thee movie is good. Like other Japanese dramas, it is filled with comedy and romance. The first 40 minutes were all about how Yoh teaches Haruna and all the funny mistakes she makes. And the next 40 minutes were about how she fell in love with Yoh. The story is very good, but I can say that it lacks some details. It would've been better if they made it into a drama series than a movie. The casts were also good. Having good actors and actresses in the film. And I can say, the male lead is handsome, actually, the 3 of them were handsome. Yeah. lol. And the girls were pretty too! :">


Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of this movie. I heard that they are going to make a Part 2 of the movie and  hopefully, they would make a drama series of this. それは非常に良かった!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Technology, Here I Come!

Been very busy these past few days. Really. Too busy to keep my blog updated. lol. Sorry for that. Anyway, I want to share the good news to everyone. :D I passed Medical Technology Entrance Exam in CEU! :D Okay, I know it's not a big deal.But Im really happy. I really wanted to become  a Med-Tech student. UST didn't give me that chance but, CEU did! <3 <3 <3 lol. :)) Anyway, yeah. It is really a good news but Im still bothered whether to pursue Med-Tech or Psychology.  I mean, they are both good courses and are both Pre-Med courses. But, a big BUT, I'm having troubles which one to choose. Mainly because of today's life.

LaLola Philippines

A few days ago, my sister and I were talking about different dramas we used to watch together on TV. While discussing, we thought of the dramas with different couples whom we liked the most and it made me remember Rhian Ramos and JC De Vera together. I really admired this couple ever since they starred in the TV Series, LaLola, a remake of the Argentine drama of the same title. It is a really interesting story, for me. A twist of comedy and romance and of course, fantasy. I also like the way Rhian acted in the drama. It really suites her. I also liked JC's acting. Actually, this drama made me have a crush on him @ year 2008. He's one of the Filipino actors I really admire. Anyways, Right now, I decided to watch the drama again in youtube. lol. It's a good thing that people keep and record a drama series like this one. It really made me happy 'cause I wasn't able to watch the whole series due to my busy schedule in school. You know, I'm still a student a